Call Center Solutions That = ROI
About this Vendor
Points of Contact
The Workforce Management Software Group, Inc. is the developer and provider of the Community workforce management forecasting and scheduling solution for contact centers seeking to optimize resources and control cost. Community is delivered with a multi-channel communications gateway, installs and integrates with over 20 ACD’s and other platforms in just a few hours and provides elegant features and active web portals for schedulers, supervisors and contact center agents. Community is openly architected and integrates readily to your existing contact center infrastructure.
Community supports contact centers in a wide variety of industries including government, utilities, financial, insurance, technology, healthcare, and retail.
- Learn how the Workforce Management Software Group, Inc. helped Red Canoe Credit Union optimize their workforce and automate their scheduling processes in this case study.
- Read this case study to learn how Permanent General Companies utilized Workforce Management Software Group’s services.
WFMSG and Community Supports Your Agency’s Mission
Community Workforce Management enables your contact center to accurately forecast demand and optimize your schedules to meet that demand at the lowest possible cost.
Active portals for agents, supervisors an schedulers ensure consistent delivery of your targeted service level objectives while streamlining and automating dozens of scheduling processes. Graphical reporting illustrates historical data, forecast and schedule data along with detailed costs of schedules.
Elegant intraday management tools allow your contact center to respond to the dynamics of customer calling patterns and agent absenteeism with rich communication tools that facilitate rapid communications and notification of schedule changes for the agents through their own portal.
Community Workforce Management:
- Accurately forecast multi-media contacts including calls, e-mail, fax and chat
- Optimizes schedules to meet that demand
- Reports cost of schedules
- Compares forecast to actual by 15 minute increment
- Automatically reforecast the current days’ trend
- Measures agent adherence to their schedules
- Alerts supervisors to agent adherence violations for on and off-the-phone states
- Automatically notifies your agents of schedule changes
- Captures and reports performance data for your center
- Bundled all inclusive workforce management solution
- Safe, secure premise based deployments or cloud services
- 100 % web based solution (.NET, Windows 2008, 2012, MS SQL 2008, 2012)
- Compatible with over 20 ACD’s including Asterisk, Aspect, AVAYA, Cisco, Broadsoft, Mitel, Nortel, Rockwell, Siemens, ShoreTel and more,
- Installs and integrates in less than a day
- On-site end user training for optimal utilization
- Free feature upgrades under standard maintenance
- Unlimited toll free help desk support
- Portals for Schedulers, Agents, Supervisors and Administrators
- Forecasting and What-if Analysis
- Schedule Optimization
- Intraday Management
- Agent Adherence Alerts
- Virtual Agent Shift Swap Board
For a live demonstration of the Community workforce management solution or to discuss how WFMSG can partner with you to make the most of your contact center resources, call (877) 668-6870 or visit www.wfmsg.com.