Winvale has an opening for a sales professional in the growing market of business to government sales. Winvale is both a leading government contracts consultancy and a contractor, delivering a unique combination of services and solutions for companies and agencies who want to thrive within their markets. Founded in 2003, Winvale has been recognized by Inc. and SmartCEO Magazines as one of the fastest growing firms in the DC Metro Area.
This person, along with the sales team, will help prospective clients to understand the intricacies of doing government business, while educating them on Winvale’s experience and suite of services (GSA Schedule Acquisition, Maintenance & Support (Audit/Compliance), Government Business Development, and Technology Reselling). This position sells to all size businesses, across all industries, on a national and international-basis.
The ideal candidate will have first-hand sales experience selling a professional service to C-level decision makers. They will be comfortable developing their own pipeline of prospects, moving each one carefully forward to a go/no-go decision, all the while meeting their monthly sales quota.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling business-to-business, or business-to-government
- Success selling to new accounts and expansion of existing accounts, Track record of quota attainment
- Professional Skills: Time management, listening and relationship selling, accountability, independent, flexible, confident, and well organized, must demonstrate sound business judgment and interact with management, strong presentation skills in both face-to-face and teleconference meetings, prior exposure/experience with the government is a major plus
- Technical Skills: Accurate forecasting and pipeline management, strong research and Internet skills (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office), the ability to differentiate Winvale in competitive situations
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business issues and industry trends facing prospective customers
- Generate sales through prospecting, networking, sales calls, relationship management, and trade show attendance, travel estimated at 15%
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction of each client account
- Work with and sell to senior individuals and line management
- Prepare and present sales proposals
- Work effectively with internal team members on the sale and implementation of services
- Meet and exceed sales quota (monthly/annually).
To apply, please send Resume and Cover Letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Winvale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls please.